$290,000 granted to 9 projects
Surrey Homelessness & Housing Society is please to support these projects that will maintain housing, build organizational capacity to deliver services, and provide innovative services to priority populations experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Surrey.
A total of $290,000 was granted to 9 projects that will address SHHS’ Key Funding Priorities:
- Capital Initiatives: $157,000 (5 projects)
- Innovative Projects: $103,000 (2 projects)
- Capacity Building Initiatives $30,000 (2 projects)
Congratulations to SHHS’ 2021 grant recipients!
- Foundations for Social Change
- Fraser Region Aboriginal Friendship Centre Association
- Lookout Housing and Health Society
- Pacific Community Resources Society
- Phoenix Drug & Alcohol Recovery and Education Society
- Surrey Urban Mission Society
- The Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver
- The Realistic Success Recovery Society
- Young Women’s Christian Association